The TOTEM project started in November 2003. Several tools written by project partners are freely available. To be informed about new
updates to the TOTEM toolbox, please
subscribe to the mailing list.
- The TOTEM toolbox: An integrated set of tools for intra-domain and inter-domain traffic engineering.
- C-BGP: An efficient BGP decision process simulator, available as a stand-alone tool and also integrated in the TOTEM toolbox.
- LISIS: A set of scripts to monitor the behavior of ISIS in ISP networks.
- Outbound TE for stub ASs: A set of scripts to engineer the outbound traffic of stub ASs with BGP.
- MPLS-interASpaths: A set of scripts to compute inter-AS constrained Label Switched Paths.
- IGen: A topology generator based on network design heuristics.
- BGP config helper: A set of assistance tools for the generation of robust and efficient BGP configurations.
- HLP in C-BGP: An implementation of the HLP protocol in the C-BGP tool.